Saturday, May 18, 2019

190427 Salisbury Market

Located in Salisbury Little Town. Salisbury Market operates on Tuesday and Saturdays only and is located next to a open space next to these beautiful cafe.

There are a handful of traders and I felt it is already enough for us to look at things we want.

Plant shops selling edible baby plants for you to bring home to plant.


Left : There is this picked olive store that sells different kinds of olives. Understand it is a very popular store for the locals.
Right : This store sells cheap mushrooms. Imagine 1 big tray for only 2 pounds. If in Singapore, 1/6 of it cost SGD4.90.


Another store selling plants for us to bring home to plant
Only realized there are so many kinds of mint leaves
Salisbury is my favorite place as a based for travel to England. I love its town too as it is not too big and is slow. If I were to stay there, I would love to go to its market every Saturday and do some shopping in its town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

190427 to 1905510 - Food I ate in England

It was a long trip in England. 2 weeks in England and plenty of chances to try out food there. However, since we put up at my sis place...