Friday, May 24, 2019

190503 Hengistbury Head


South of England -  Visitor centre address - Broadway, Bournemouth BH6 4EW, UK.
A beach where locals visit.

Its nothing much when I started to walk from the car park
When we get to the higher ground, we started to see the view.
The clift
At the middle of the hill, we see pond with yellow flowers. Spring time and nice to see all the small little flowers bloom. 
The path that leads us to the other side of the park

When we reach the other end, we started to see the beach

Understand these beach huts are not cheap.
Clean, clear water. How I wish it is summer and I can swim here.
Walking back via another path, we see plenty of old trees. Beautiful trees.

Come across a lake

Grass or grass blossom?
This place is beautiful. We spent only 2 hours there and did not cover the walk for the whole beach. If I were to visit again, I would want to spend 5 hours there. So many to explore... like walking the whole beach, and walking under the clift. But .... I wonder where are the toilets. Maybe there will be a problem unless we don't drink water..... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

190427 to 1905510 - Food I ate in England

It was a long trip in England. 2 weeks in England and plenty of chances to try out food there. However, since we put up at my sis place...