Saturday, May 18, 2019

190502 Borough Market

Borough Market located near London Bridge Underground station. I like this market cause it is very organise. Not too big with plenty of food available.
Artichoke, Rhubarb can be found in this market. Look at the goose egg, so huge. 



The most expensive doughnut I eat in my life. 3 pounds per doughnut. Lucky, it is very nice. 

Salted beef burger. Pulled beef with pickled cucumber and purple cabbage. It is really nice. Till now, I am still thinking of this burger. Will definitely come back here for more if I were to visit London again.

Mushroom Risotto 

Different kinds of bread. We tried the herbs bread. Cold bread but quite tasty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

190427 to 1905510 - Food I ate in England

It was a long trip in England. 2 weeks in England and plenty of chances to try out food there. However, since we put up at my sis place...