Saturday, May 18, 2019

190427 Mills & nature around Salisbury

A 15 to 25mins walk from Salisbury Station is The Old Mill. 
Beautiful building with this kind of wall (see the left). Not sure how many mills are there. But there are 2 mills that I visited. This is 15 to 25mins walk from town, where another one just inside town.

Love the scenery during the walk between The Old Mill and Salisbury Town via the Town Path. You see clear water flowing in river with water weeds.

Natural scenery. Feel so good just to be here. 
Nearer to town, you will see the Salisbury Cathedral

While walking via Town Path, one can already see Salisbury Cathedral


The Town Path from Town towards The Old Mill
Salisbury Town
The Salisbury shopping street

Trees blossom inside the town

Bishops Mill. Another beautiful Mill in Town
A 10min walk from Salisbury, you will see this garden. The Queen Elizeberth Gardens. After visiting Hyde Park in London, I started to miss this garden. Full of greens. In Hyde Park, it is so crowded with people and birds that you cannot feel the greens next to you.

Residence at Old Meadows Walk
An Old Church in the neighbourhood
One who lives in the City like us will easily fall in love with this place. After I visited London City, I love this place even more. If I have the time, I will definitely come back here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

190427 to 1905510 - Food I ate in England

It was a long trip in England. 2 weeks in England and plenty of chances to try out food there. However, since we put up at my sis place...