Friday, May 31, 2019

190506 Natural History Museum London

Located near to South Kensington Station and easily accessible in London. This highly recommended museum exceeded what I am expecting to see. Upon reaching the place, I was captured by the beauty of this building. Huge and made of ash orange yellowish brick (or concrete?), I can't take my eyes off the structure of this building.
Greeted by a big hall with a skeleton of a whale when we entered the building.  The crowd was huge but we do not feel it cause the place is big and able to contain all of us.
There are quite a few sections. This is the birds section.
The stones section
The Dinosaurs section. 
There are other section like the human body, and sea creatures I think. We did not finish everything as it is a very big museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

190427 to 1905510 - Food I ate in England

It was a long trip in England. 2 weeks in England and plenty of chances to try out food there. However, since we put up at my sis place...