Saturday, June 1, 2019

190508 Flat Iron Steak, Covent Garden, London

Upon seated, staff will serve you a cup of delicious salted pop corn. We went at 6pm and were told that we need to wait 1 hour. Just leave them our mobile number and they will text them. It is good to visit this place with a contactable mobile number. Immediately after we register for the waiting list, a message was sent to me. At just 1 hour, they message me to say the seat is ready. Awesome service.

Basically, you need to order sides as the main course comes only with a small portion of greens

This is the main course. We need to buy the sauce too. I do not know why my friends told me the meat is huge and need to share as they cannot finish one serving. When we are there, we ordered 2 portion and do not have enough for 3 persons. Perhaps we did not order the fries? If we have another chance, we will order 1 portion for each person.


The knife for the beef.

Understand this free ice cream is only for outlet at Covent Garden.
In the end, we love the ice cream more than the beef here

Not expensive for a piece of beef here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

190427 to 1905510 - Food I ate in England

It was a long trip in England. 2 weeks in England and plenty of chances to try out food there. However, since we put up at my sis place...